Do you ever think about buying a window, aisle, or extra legroom space seat? If so, you can make the JetBlue seat selection and make your travel memorable. Take the assistance of the following post to learn everything regarding the seat selection policy & process.
JetBlue fares let passengers choose what is the most valuable to them, such as the advance seat selection, the lowest fare, rewards, etc. The airline assigns the blue basic seats through the GDS. However, passengers will not see the EMD in the agency PNR when the seats are purchased via www.jetblue.com.
JetBlue Airlines Seat Selection Policy
According to the JetBlue seat selection policy, passengers are allowed to make the seat selection. Take a glance at the given information to know more about the seat selection policy of JetBlue Airlines.
- The seats are assigned automatically during booking by the airline.
- JetBlue allows passengers to choose basic seats without paying any fee.
- Passengers must choose their desired seats before the scheduled departure time.
- To choose preferred seats, the airline will charge the seat selection fee.
- JetBlue Airlines permits travelers to choose seats through its official website, customer service, at the airport, and during check-in.
- You don’t need to pay for select first-class flights on JetBlue Airlines.
JetBlue Airlines 24-Hour Seat Selection Policy
As per JetBlue’s 24-Hour seat selection policy, you can choose basic blue fare tickets 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For further information related to the same, you should dial the JetBlue Customer Service Number and connect with a live person.
Seats Offered by JetBlue Airlines
JetBlue Airlines offers four types of seats to their passengers so that they can feel comfortable during the whole journey. Check out the following information to know the features of all JetBlue seats.
JetBlue Blue Seats
- One carry-on bag with one personal item.
- Checked bags are allowed only for flights to and from London.
JetBlue Blue Basic Seats
- Budget-friendly especially for students.
- One personal item is allowed.
- No checked bags
- TV, snacks, and standard legroom space are additional benefits.
One carry-on bag, one personal bag, and two checked bags.
JetBlue Blue Plus Seats
- One carry-on bag, one personal item, and one checked bag.
- Seat selection is allowed.
JetBlue seat selection fees
Before selecting your desired seat, you must be aware of JetBlue seat selection fees. The airline charges an amount between $5 – $25 for each way.
In case, you forgot to make a seat selection during the booking, no worries at all. As JetBlue randomly assigns seats to their passengers. However, you must have to pay the seat selection fees to get your desired seats.
If you have further doubts related to the same, directly talk to a live person by dialing JetBlue Customer Service Number 24/7.
JetBlue Seat Selection Procedure: Step-by-Step Instructions
As per the JetBlue seat selection policy, passengers are permitted to choose their desired seats online, offline, and at the airport. If you are looking forward to booking an aisle or window seat, there is nothing to stress about.
Here is the complete process of making the seat selection on JetBlue Airlines.
Seat Selection Online ( Via JetBlue’s official website)
- Initially, visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines (www.jetblue.com).
- Go to the Manage Trips option.
- Click on the find flight option and then look for the JetBlue seat map.
- Now, you may choose the desired seat as per your preference.
- Finally, pay for the seat selection and download the e-ticket via your registered email ID.
Seat Selection Offline (Through JetBlue Customer Service)
- To make a seat selection, directly dial the JetBlue customer service number to connect with a live representative.
- Next, follow the IVR instructions to connect with a live representative at JetBlue.
- Once your call is answered, provide your booking details and tell them about the seat preferences.
At last, you have to make the payment for selecting a seat.
At the Airport
- To select a seat at the airport, visit the nearest counter.
- And then, provide your booking details to the JetBlue live person.
- You will be asked about seat preferences.
- Now, the live person will check the availability of seats and assign them to you.
- Then, you have to print the boarding pass along with the seat information.
- In case of unavailability of seats, the representative will provide other seating options.
How to Make Extra Seat Requests on JetBlue?
Do you want some extra space while traveling with JetBlue Airlines? If yes, you can opt for open seats next to you by making a request.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to make a JetBlue extra seat request.
- You have to remember to do the booking for one extra person while following the regular seat selection procedure.
- Enter the traveler’s name and book the first seat.
- Book one extra seat with the traveler’s last name and EXST with the traveler’s first name.
- Enter the SSR message in the displaying field.
- Finally, choose adjoining seats under the manage my booking option or in the GDS.
How Do I Book Extra Seats on JetBlue?
Yes, you heard it right! JetBlue Airlines permits its passengers to book extra seats to make their traveling experience memorable. It indicates that if you are traveling solo and want an extra seat next to you, choose 2 adults. And, if you are flying with a child, choose 2 Adults and 1 Child.
Look at the following information to know the complete procedure for booking extra seats.
- Initially, look for the available flights.
- Choose your flight including the extra seats (in the same fare option).
- Open the traveler details page and type in the traveler details.
- Now, a dropdown menu will display on the screen where you can check the information related to the extra seats.
- Keep continuing the seat selection process and select your desired seats from the seat selection map.
If you are looking for further information regarding JetBlue extra seats, call one of their live representatives and get immediate assistance.
How to Request JetBlue Seat Upgrade?
JetBlue Airlines also allows you to request an upgrade for JetBlue seats. However, you have to pay an additional fee to request the same. If you are interested to know further details, get through the information mentioned below.
- The first step is to go through the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Next, enter your login credentials to access your account.
- Choose the flight for which you wish to request a seat upgrade.
- After selecting your seat, you will see an option to upgrade to a preferred seat.
- Tap on the Upgrade option and follow the ongoing instructions.
- Next, proceed further to pay the upgrade fee.
- Finally, the airline will send you the confirmation email along with the new seat details.
JetBlue Social Media Account
Twitter: @JetBlue (https://twitter.com/JetBlue)
Facebook: JetBlue (https://www.facebook.com/JetBlue/)
Instagram: @JetBlue (https://www.instagram.com/jetblue/)
LinkedIn: JetBlue Airways (https://www.linkedin.com/company/jetblue-airways)
YouTube: JetBlue (https://www.youtube.com/user/jetblue)
Frequently Asked Questions JetBlue Seat Selection
How many extra seats can I book?
You can book all the unsold seats as extra seats in the same fare option. For further details, visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
When Can I Choose my seat on JetBlue?
You are allowed to make a seat selection 24 hours before the flight’s departure. You will get more seating options during booking your flight on JetBlue.
Can I Change JetBlue Seats?
Are you unsure about the seat purchased at the time of booking? If yes, don’t worry as JetBlue Airlines allows you to change seats before departure. JetBlue live agents will assist with seating changes or assignments on your flight day at the airport.
|Some Other terms you might like|
|Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection|
|Hawaiian Airline Change Flight|
|JetBlue Airlines Low Fare Calendar|
|JetBlue Change Flight Policy|
|How Do I Talk To a Live Person at Kayak?|